- This event has passed.
NYC Blockchain Center “Asked & Answered” Curated Networking Event
December 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:15 pm EST
Participants must first submit this survey in order to attend.
About the Event:
This event will bring together the blockchain community for a curated networking event.
Participants will come with an “ask” for the room and will be prepared to share an “answer” if they have one. An ask may be a challenge you are currently facing, a connection you would like to make, or more general advice from the community.
At the event, participants will be split up into small groups to introduce themselves, make their asks, and receive answers and perspectives. For example, one small group could include:
- A blockchain developer fresh out of a bootcamp who is looking for work
- An entrepreneur with an early stage startup in need of funding as well as a business partner
- An angel investor looking for a tip to the next great project
- A lawyer/consultant seeking to understand blockchain technology and business applications better, in order to advise their clients
- A seasoned developer exploring different protocols to use to build their next DApp
Please fill out this brief survey by Thursday November 21st, to help us select who would benefit from attending this networking event. We will contact you by November 26 to let you know if we have assembled a group that fits your needs.
6:00 pm – doors open, drinks & light refreshments, casual networking
6:30 pm – introduction
6:35 pm – break into groups
6:40 pm – first round curated networking in small groups (each participant makes an Ask and get time for Answers)
7:10 pm – break
7:15 pm – second round curated networking in small groups
7:45 pm – casual networking
8:15 pm – event ends